Moravia Health is a full service Medicare & Medicaid Home Health Agency, licensed by the State of Pennsylvania. We are dedicated to delivering quality health care to patients in the comfort of their home. Home health care is designed to be an alternative to the costly care usually provided in the hospital setting. Under the guidance of your physician, our nurses and therapists work with the patient and family members to develop a plan of care that brings together all services needed to help the patient reach his or her optimum well-being.
Our highly experienced staff provides skilled, compassionate care to all patients and families. We have on-call services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by seasoned and experienced Home Health Registered Nurses.
Why Home Health Services, & Why Moravia Health?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HOME HEALTH SERVICES?
- Maintains independence of disabled or homebound patients.
- Provides smooth transition from hospital to home environment with continuity of care.
- Effective quality treatment in the security, privacy and comfort of the patient’s home with family’s active involvement and support.
- Eliminates anxiety for patient and family due to continued hospitalization.
- Significantly reduced financial burden.
WHY IS HOME CARE BY MORAVIA HEALTH BEST FOR YOU?
- We treat our patients like we would treat our own family.
- We are truly motivated and take great care of our patients.
- We tailor the care to the special needs of each patient.
- Our care providers are all highly qualified, experienced and carefully screened.
- We are ready to serve your needs 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you would like to know more, please call us at 215.717.8650, or toll free at 855.MORAVIA (667-2842).
We look forward to hearing from you!