What Is Home Health?
Home health consists of care services, including Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Medical Social Services, Certified Home Health Aides, and Caregiver Services, administered in the patient’s home by professional health care providers who are specially trained and experienced in home health care. These services may be intermittent visits or extended continuous care.
Who Requires Home Health Services?
- Clients with limited physical abilities that wish to stay in their home environment, needing Caregiver Companion services.
- Homebound patients who are physically unable to leave their home and need assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s), skilled nursing and/or therapy services.
- A wide range of patients suffering from a variety of illnesses including Diabetes, Heart Disease, Stroke, AIDS and Infections.
How Do You Get Home Health Services?
- Prescribed by the patient’s doctor.
- Decided by patient or family.
- Call Moravia Health for an evaluation.
What Are The Benefits Of Home Health Services?
- Maintains independence of disabled or homebound patients.
- Provides smooth transition from hospital to home environment with continuity of care.
- Effective quality treatment in the security, privacy and comfort of the patient’s home with family’s active involvement and support.
- Eliminates anxiety for patient and family due to continued hospitalization.
- Significantly reduced financial burden.
Why Is Home Health Care By Moravia Best For You?
- We treat our patients like we would treat our own family.
- We are truly motivated and take great care of our patients.
- We tailor the care to the special needs of each patient.
- Our care providers are all highly qualified, experienced and carefully screened.
- We are ready to serve your needs 24 hours a day, seven days a week.