All of our homecare aides are our own employees whom are trained, and continuously evaluated for competency, and thoroughly background checked, insured and bonded.
Under the supervision of the Moravia Health staff, our homecare aides compassionately provide the following services:
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Providing assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Providing assistance with ambulation
- Meal preparation and providing assistance with eating
- Incontinent care
Medical Social Services
Medical social services greatly benefit patients, family members and caregivers who are currently experiencing difficult life crises. Our licensed and experienced medical social workers assess patient’s psycho/social situations in order to assist and educate patient and family members about available community resources.
Medical Social Services include:
- Helping patients recognize the need to seek help
- Assisting patients and their families in resolving various health related issues
- Providing emotional support
- Helping families acquire access to community resources
- Counseling and health education