We offer care and health services at home, to help the elderly and disabled maintain their independence with dignity. We provide free evaluation, and tailor the care to the needs of the individual, and his or her family. Our care providers include Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistants, Certified Home Health Aides, Registered and Vocational Nurses. All are experienced at homecare, compassionate, and attentive. All of our care professionals are thoroughly tested and screened. Our service area includes the Greater Philadelphia Metropolitan Area.
Medical Social Services
Medical social services greatly benefit patients, family members and caregivers who are currently experiencing difficult life crises. Our licensed and experienced medical social workers assess patient’s psycho/social situations in order to assist and educate patient and family members about available community resources.
Medical Social Services include:
- Helping patients recognize the need to seek help
- Assisting patients and their families in resolving various health related issues
- Providing emotional support
- Helping families acquire access to community resources
- Counseling and health education
Under the supervision of Moravia Health staff, our certified homecare aides compassionately provide the following services:
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Providing assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Providing assistance with ambulation
- Meal preparation and providing assistance with eating
- Incontinent care
All of our homecare aides are our own employees whom are trained, and continuously evaluated for competency, and thoroughly background checked, insured, and bonded.