Moravia Health Aide Training Attestation
Moravia Health provides mandated annual training for our employees in accordance with state and accreditation requirements. You are about to complete the attestation for the required annual Aide Education Training to ensure that we have a record of your participation. Among other topics, this training program addresses the following subject areas:
- Consumer control and the independent living philosophy
- Instrumental activities of daily living
- Recognizing changes in the consumer that need to be addressed.
- Basic infection control
- Universal precautions
- Handling of emergencies
- Recognizing and reporting abuse or neglect
- Dealing with difficult behaviors
- Bathing, shaving, grooming and dressing
- Hair, skin and mouth care
- Assistance with ambulation and transferring
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Assistance with self-administered medications
Please read the following attestation and complete the electronic signature form below.
I, the undersigned, certify on behalf of myself, that I have reviewed and completed the Annual Aide Education Training.